Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Bethesda? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bethesda, Maryland, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Bethesda and neighboring cities such as severn, elkton, and eldersburg
CBD Regulations in Maryland: Is CBD Legal in Maryland?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Bethesda, MD
Because there are so many various brands to select from, it can often become quite difficult to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s five things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Bethesda.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.