Shopping for high-quality CBD in Bethel? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bethel, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Ohio CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Bethel, OH
With such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that you must think about when buying CBD in Bethel or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.