Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Bethel? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bethel, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Bethel and nearby cities including enfield, new-milford, and waterford
Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Bethel, CT
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can often be challenging to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you need to consider when buying CBD in Bethel.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.