Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Bethel? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bethel, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Bethel, CT
With such a vast amount different companies, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Bethel or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.