Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Bethany? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Oklahoma!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bethany, Oklahoma, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Oklahoma?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Oklahoma.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Bethany, OK
Because there are so many various companies, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Bethany.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.