Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Bessemer? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Alabama!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bessemer, Alabama, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Bessemer and neighboring cities such as anniston, anniston, and athens
Alabama CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Alabama?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Bessemer, AL
Because there are so many different brands to choose from, it can become challenging to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here are several things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Bessemer.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.