Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Bernards? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bernards, New Jersey, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Bernards, NJ
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important points that you must think about when buying CBD in Bernards or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.