Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Berlin? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Berlin, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Berlin, CT
With such a vast amount different brands, it can often become quite challenging to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Berlin.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.