Looking for full spectrum CBD in Berlin? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Berlin, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Berlin and neighboring cities like ansonia, new-haven, and storrs
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Berlin, CT
With such a vast amount different companies, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are five things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Berlin or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.