Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Berkeley? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Berkeley, New Jersey, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Berkeley and neighboring cities including lacey, hazlet, and hillside
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Berkeley, NJ
With so many different products to select from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Berkeley or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.