Looking for high-grade CBD in Bergenfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bergenfield, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Bergenfield, NJ
Because there are such a vast number various options to select from, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s several things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Bergenfield.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.