Shopping for high-grade CBD in Berea? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Berea, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Berea and nearby cities like centerville, middletown, and parma
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Berea, OH
Because there are so many different products, it can become challenging to choose the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are several things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Berea.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.