Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Bentonville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Arkansas!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bentonville, Arkansas, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Arkansas?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Bentonville, AR
Because there are so many different options, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should think about when buying CBD in Bentonville or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.