Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Benton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Benton, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Benton and nearby cities such as glen-ellyn, blackberry, and homewood
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Benton, IL
With such a vast amount different options, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Benton.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.