Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Benton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Arkansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Benton, Arkansas, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Benton and other cities like hot-springs-national-park, fort-smith, and paragould
CBD Regulations in Arkansas: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Arkansas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Benton, AR
With such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Benton.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.