Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Bensenville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bensenville, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Bensenville and nearby cities like huntley, berwyn, and bloom
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Bensenville, IL
With such a vast amount different products to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Bensenville or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.