Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Bensalem? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Bensalem, PA
Because there are such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are several things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Bensalem.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.