Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Bend? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Oregon!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bend, Oregon, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Bend and nearby cities like medford, woodburn, and sherwood
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Oregon?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Bend, OR
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s several things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you should consider when buying CBD in Bend.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.