Looking for premium CBD oil products in Bend? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Oregon!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bend, Oregon, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Oregon?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Bend, OR
Because there are such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are 5 things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Bend or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.