Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Benbrook, Texas, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Benbrook and other cities such as mansfield, mcallen, and cedar-park
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Texas?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Benbrook, TX
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Benbrook or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.