Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Belvedere Park, Georgia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Belvedere Park and nearby cities like savannah, tifton, and carrollton
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Belvedere Park, GA
With such a vast amount different brands, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you should think about when buying CBD in Belvedere Park or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.