Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Beltsville, Maryland, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Beltsville and other cities such as ellicott-city, elkridge, and rockville
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maryland?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Beltsville, MD
Because there are so many various products, it can be difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Beltsville or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.