Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bellwood, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Bellwood and nearby cities like rich, huntley, and bensenville
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Bellwood, IL
With so many different brands, it can often become challenging to pick the best choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the right item for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Bellwood or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.