Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Bellingham? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bellingham, Washington, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
Washington CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Bellingham, WA
Because there are so many various products to select from, it can often be quite difficult to choose the right choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s always best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Bellingham or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.