Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Bellflower? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bellflower, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Bellflower, CA
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are a variety of things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Bellflower.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.