Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bellevue, Washington, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Bellevue and neighboring cities including shoreline, tacoma, and mukilteo
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Bellevue, WA
Because there are such a vast amount different products to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Bellevue.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.