Shopping for high-grade CBD in Bellevue? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Nebraska!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bellevue, Nebraska, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Bellevue and neighboring cities including papillion, norfolk, and kearney
Nebraska CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Nebraska?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Nebraska.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD in Bellevue, NE
Because there are such a vast amount different brands, it can be challenging to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s five things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Bellevue.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.