Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Bellevue? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Nebraska!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bellevue, Nebraska, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Nebraska?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Nebraska.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Bellevue, NE
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Bellevue or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.