Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Belleville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Belleville, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Belleville, IL
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are several things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Belleville.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.