Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Bella Vista? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Arkansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bella Vista, Arkansas, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Bella Vista and nearby cities such as van-buren, jacksonville, and fayetteville
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Arkansas?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Bella Vista, AR
With so many various options, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Bella Vista.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.