Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Bell Gardens? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bell Gardens, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Bell Gardens, CA
With such a vast number different options, it can often become quite challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Bell Gardens.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.