Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Bell? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bell, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Bell, CA
Because there are so many various products, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one must think about when buying CBD in Bell or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.