Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bel Air South, Maryland, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Bel Air South and neighboring cities including lake-shore, reisterstown, and east-riverdale
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maryland?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Bel Air South, MD
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Bel Air South or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.