Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Bedford? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout New Hampshire!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bedford, New Hampshire, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Bedford and nearby cities such as durham, keene, and hampton
CBD Regulations in New Hampshire: Is CBD Legal in New Hampshire?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Hampshire.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Bedford, NH
With such a vast number various brands to select from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one must think about when buying CBD in Bedford.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.