Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Beckley, West Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Beckley and nearby cities like martinsburg, clarksburg, and morgantown
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in West Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Beckley, WV
Because there are so many various options, it can be quite challenging to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that one need to think about when buying CBD in Beckley.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.