Shopping for high-grade CBD in Beaverton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Oregon!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Beaverton, Oregon, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Oregon?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Beaverton, OR
With so many various products to choose from, it can often be challenging to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one need to consider when buying CBD in Beaverton.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.