Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Beaverton, Oregon, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Beaverton and other cities including bethany, bethany, and altamont
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Oregon?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Beaverton, OR
Because there are such a vast number various products to select from, it can often be difficult to select the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Beaverton or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.