Shopping for top-quality CBD in Beaver Dam? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Beaver Dam and nearby cities such as west-allis, eau-claire, and appleton
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Beaver Dam, WI
Because there are such a vast number different brands, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Beaver Dam or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.