Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Beaumont? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Beaumont, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Beaumont and nearby cities including chico, el-dorado-hills, and ventura
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Beaumont, CA
With so many different products to select from, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are five things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Beaumont.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.