Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Bayou Cane? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Louisiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bayou Cane, Louisiana, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Bayou Cane and neighboring cities such as opelousas, kenner, and natchitoches
CBD Regulations in Louisiana: Is CBD Legal in Louisiana?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Bayou Cane, LA
Because there are such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Bayou Cane or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.