Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Bayonne? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bayonne, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Bayonne, NJ
Because there are such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are several things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Bayonne or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.