Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bayonet Point, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Bayonet Point and nearby cities like merritt-island, country-walk, and kendall-west
Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Bayonet Point, FL
Because there are such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Bayonet Point.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.