Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bay City, Michigan, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Bay City and other cities such as van-buren, wyandotte, and inkster
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Michigan?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Bay City, MI
Because there are such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can often become difficult to choose the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Bay City.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.