Looking for top-quality CBD products in Battle Ground? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Battle Ground, Washington, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD in Battle Ground, WA
With so many various options to select from, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are a variety of things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you need to consider when buying CBD in Battle Ground or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.