Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Bath? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bath, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Bath and neighboring cities such as perry, colerain, and fairfield
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Bath, OH
With so many different brands, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Bath.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.