Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Bartlett? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bartlett, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Bartlett and neighboring cities like kankakee, vernon, and upper-alton
Illinois CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Bartlett, IL
Because there are so many various brands to select from, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Bartlett or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.