Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Bangor? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Maine!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bangor, Maine, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Bangor and nearby cities like waterville, brunswick, and windham
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maine?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maine.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Bangor, ME
Because there are so many various companies, it can often be difficult to select the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Bangor.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.