Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Bakersfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bakersfield, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Bakersfield and other cities including garden-grove, rancho-cordova, and valencia
Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Bakersfield, CA
Because there are so many various options, it can become difficult to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Bakersfield or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.