Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Bainbridge Island? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bainbridge Island, Washington, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Washington: Is CBD Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Bainbridge Island, WA
With so many different companies, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s five things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Bainbridge Island or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.