Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Badger? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Alaska!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Badger, Alaska, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Badger and other cities including anchorage, fairbanks, and eagle-river
Is CBD Oil Legal in Alaska?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Alaska.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Badger, AK
With so many different brands to select from, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are five things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Badger or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.