Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Aventura? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Aventura, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Aventura and nearby cities including brownsville, lutz, and doral
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Aventura, FL
With such a vast number different brands to select from, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s several things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Aventura or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.