Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Avenel, New Jersey, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Avenel and nearby cities such as sayreville, sayreville, and asbury-park
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Avenel, NJ
With so many different brands to choose from, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are five things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Avenel or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.