Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Austintown? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Austintown, Ohio, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Austintown, OH
Because there are such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can become difficult to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the right product for you, here are several things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Austintown.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.