Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Austin? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Texas!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Austin, Texas, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Texas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Austin, TX
Because there are so many different options, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the best product for you, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Austin.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.