Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Aurora? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Aurora, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Aurora and other cities like dixon, oswego, and macomb
Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Aurora, IL
Because there are such a vast number various products to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Aurora or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.